To comply with EU legislation that was introduced in May 2012, this page documents how this website might collect information as you browse and use it to provide a tailored service to improve your online experience.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files which collect and store small amounts of data as you browse which can be accessed later by our web server or your own computer to provide a more tailored browsing experience.
A cookie is sometimes created when you load a new webpage and then stored in your browser’s cache. This enables this website to use this information to remember your personal settings and preferences when you revisit the website.
Cookies are often used when you log in to a website or submit a form, allowing us to use that information throughout our service and prevent you from entering the same information on multiple occasions.
It is possible to disable cookies in your browser, but is likely to result in a less streamlined browsing experience.
The cookies that are used by this website are listed below, along with an explanation of how and why they are used.
Cookies we use Google
- Google provide services for web statistics, social media, video content and maps.
- Analytics is a web statistics service that tracks how people find and use websites. The information is anonymous and helps webmasters plan improvements to websites.
- Google also runs a social media service called Google+ and the +1 button requires Google login for full functionality.
- Google’s video content is provided by YouTube, which uses the same cookie procedures as the analytics and +1 platforms.
- Other cookies for features such as Google Maps may also be used, which may track your approximate location in order to provide directions and distances to certain locations.
Methods for disabling cookies differ across different web browsers.
For information on how to disable cookies in your own particular web browser, visit this link: Click Here
You can remove existing cookies from your browser by clearing your web history and cache.
NOTE: Disabling cookies is likely to mean you experience a less streamlined browsing experience. Most users prefer for cookies to be enabled but you do have the option through your web browser to disable or clear them at any time if you wish.
Have Question? Call Now: +011-3958-7978