INFORMATION COLLECTED BY DIVINE
- When You access the Service Platforms and/or the Services, Divine may ask You to voluntarily provide certain information that personally identifies You or could be used to personally identify You. Information collected by Divine from You may include the following: (i) contact data, (ii) demographic data, (iii) data regarding your usage of the Services,or (iv) any other information that You voluntarily choose to provide to Divine (such as information shared by You through emails or letters).
- The information collected from You by Divine may constitute ‘personal information’ or ‘sensitive personal data or information’ under the Personal Information Protection Rules, which may include data or information in relation to the physical, physiological or mental health condition, sexual orientation, biometric information or medical records and history.
- Information or data that is freely available in the public domain or accessible under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law will not be regarded as personal information or sensitive personal data or information.
- You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to Divine. If you’re personal information changes, you shall correct, delete inaccuracies, or amend information by adequately updating Your User Account. If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete), or Divine has reasonable grounds to suspect that the information provided by You is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete, Divine may, at its sole discretion, discontinue or suspend Your User Account and Your usage of the Services.
DIVINE INFORMATION PRACTICES
- All the information provided to Divine by a User, including sensitive personal information, is voluntary. You understand that Divine may use certain information of Yours, which has been designated as ‘sensitive personal data or information’ under the Personal Information Protection Rules, (i) for the purpose of providing You the Services, (ii) for commercial purposes and in an aggregated or non- personally identifiable form for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, (iii) for sale or transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates. If also reserves the right to use information provided by or about the User for the following purposes:
- Publishing such information on the Service Platforms.
- Contacting Users for offering new products or Services.
- Contacting Users for taking Service feedback.
- Analyzing software usage patterns for improving product design and utility.
- Analyzing anonymized practice information for commercial use.
- You may choose to unsubscribe from promotional communications that You receive from Divine by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link provided at the end of every such promotional communication.
- If you wish to cancel Your User Account or request that Divine no longer uses Your information to provide You the Services, You may contact Divine at firstname.lastname@example.org. Divine will retain your information for as long as Your User Account is active and needed to provide You the Services. Divine shall not retain such information for longer than is required for the purposes for which the information may lawfully be used or is otherwise required under any other law for the time being in force. After a period of time, Your data may be anonymized and aggregated, and then may be held by Divine as long as necessary for Divine to provide its Services effectively, but its use of the anonymized data will be solely for analytic purposes.
- When a User accesses the Service Platforms, Divine may automatically receive the Internet Protocol (IP) address of each User’s computer (or the proxy server a User used to access the World Wide Web), User’s computer operating system and type of web browser the User is using, as well as the name of User’s ISP. This information may be used to analyze overall trends to help Divine improve the Service Platforms and the Service. The linkage between User’s IP address and User’s personally identifiable information is not shared with third parties. Notwithstanding the above, Divine may share some of the aggregate findings (not the specific data) in anonymized form (i.e., non-personally identifiable) with advertisers, sponsors, investors, strategic partners and others in order to help grow its business.
- Divine believes in a strict “No-Spam” policy, which means that Divine does not intend to sell, rent or otherwise give your e-mail address to a third party without your consent.
- Divine is not responsible for the confidentiality, security or distribution of your personal information by our partners and third parties outside the scope of our agreement with such partners and third parties. Further, Divine shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties or events that are beyond the reasonable control of Divine including, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, poor quality of internet service or telephone service of the User etc.
- The Service Platforms use temporary cookies to store certain data (that is not sensitive personal data or information) that is used by Divine and its service providers for the technical administration of the Service Platforms, research and development, and for User administration. In the course of serving advertisements or optimizing Services to its Users, Divine may allow authorized third parties to place or recognize a unique cookie on the User’s browser. The cookies however, do not store any personal information of the User.
Telephone: +91- 9999972949