THE BIGGEST PROBLEM WITH COCOA POWDER,HOW CAN YOU FIX IT?
5 WAYS TO FIND THE RIGHT COCOA POWDER:
- The standard PH in cocoa powder should meet 5.5-6.3.
- The total ash content should not be more that 14%.
- The standard shell content should be 1.75% max.
- The shelf life of your cocoa powder should be 24 months from the date of manufacturing, keeping in original packaging and under optimum storage condition.
- The aroma of your cocoa powder should be consistently good.
[gravityform id=”14″ title=”false” description=”false” ajax=”true”]